Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why Should Anyone Change the Way They Speak and the Way They Listen?

Duh! This morning I had a profound revelation and jumped out of bed to share the "surge" with 4 blogs and hopefully you.


It's not about us. It's about the rest of the world.


What would change if I spoke and listened better? Would conflicts be resolved? Would people be more tolerant? Would people be able to love more and hate less?


I am sure that if I change the way I communicate, the ripple affect would be so much greater than I could ever intend. So here is the new re-tooled slogan:


"Transform speaking and listening one conversation at a time and ehlp others do it too."

It's not about me or you; it's about the effect of what we do and how it helps others.

No comments:

Post a Comment