Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When "His" Words are the Best

Yesterday I had a chance to work on a commercial that was being shot in St. Augustine. I also had a chance to pray with several other actors on the set.


This is not because I am a great communicator. He is.


There are times when His words are the only words that come out of your mouth. That is such a thrill, to be used in that way.


I humbly say thank you to the Lord of my life who fills my mouth with His words for His purposes in His timing and in His way.


I humbly thanks Him for the response he receives from others when He works in this way.


As a mentor once told me, "Me, I am nothing. It is the Lord in me that is everything." Praise to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.


I'm sure in the heavenly language that we will learn one day, that there will be a word that is big enough for that concept, the bigness of God as God, man and spirit omnipresent and omniscient and onmi omni! Without that word I am powerless to convey the whole thing. Fortunately He doesn't need me to. He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment