Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Progress

Well, the lead I had on a publisher in the UK is not a lead anymore.


So here I go, on a search for a publisher, a literary agent, or both. I will overturn rocks and be persistent, even like a drip of water on a stone step. And while I'm searching, I'm sure the Lord will give me an opportunity that I have not imagined. Can't wait!


In the meantime, I have two books. Zip IT! morphed into Zip It!: A Guide to Effective Communication and Zip It! God's Way. The first is for managers and employees and the second is for parents and anyone who is a friend to anyone else:)


So I've covered the planet and I can't wait to get the word into others.


Please network this for me if you can. Forward your ideas and pray for opportunities.


The book will lead to workshops, motivational speeches, and lots of life coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment