Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Publicity That Counts

If you listened to last night's radio interview, thanks.


Lessons learned:


- Unless there is a real need, I won't interview after 9:00 PM. I'm a morning person. Had to take a nap and then try to stay up until "show time." Hard for me to do. I have always been a morning person and pulled only one all nighter in college! It was so gruesome and so unhelpful, that I said I'd never do it again, never!


- Publicity for it's own sake is not what I'm after. If I have a need for others to know what I'm doing, like to buy my book or invite me to teach or speak, then I'm OK with it. Otherwise, publicity for it's own sake is not me.


- Blog radio is a new way for others to reach the public. Anyone can have a radio show. It's a new world. Soon, kids will come home from school and go onto their radio show and just talk for an hour! It's probably already happening. Some genius kid will turn that into a multi-million/billion dollar enterprise. Let me know if you know about this happening now. I may be a prophet.

No comments:

Post a Comment