Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Do List #1

Listening to others gave me ideas for a "to do" list that I generated quickly:

1. Make a list of people who might write a blurb for the book, colleagues,
famous friends, infamous friends, people from many professions, males and
females.

2. Make a list of people who might have anecdotes to share for the content of
the book and get their permission to use their stories.

3. Make a list of students who have benefited from my teaching and get examples
from them of the uses and misuses of my techniques, also successes and
failures of communicating effectively on the job.

4. Contact anyone who ever said my work made a difference in their life.

5. Keep track of responses of what people think is working and what might need
to be done differently.

6. Contact every published writer I know and ask for advice.

7. Make a list of all publishers of the writers on "communication" that I admire.

8. Buy ISBN numbers from: https://www.myidentifiers.com/
I have done this and I took advantage of the "deal". I bought 10 numbers for less than the price of buying 2 individually. This is to cover an ebook, a text book, an audio book and many versions of the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment